Friday, July 1, 2016

Review of the Week!





Chance of Rain Sonnet O’Dell

What a thrill ride. Chance of Rain is an amazing erotic sci-fi thriller that will have you reading as fast as you can. I really couldn’t have asked for more out of a book. Cera Raine is a criminal that has been offered the chance of a lifetime. An offer she can’t refuse if she wants the opportunity to prove she didn’t murder her father. Defective Nicholas Grafton is the man in charge of her temporary parole. He created the program, and is testing it with Cera’s help. Giving her a chance to use her skills to better her home.
I love a bad-assed girl character more than anything in the world and Cera doesn’t disappoint in the least. Knowing what she has and using it to her full ability is just awesome. This is a woman who carries herself well and can fight like a man. Getting what she wants every time. I’m still in awe over the more intimate scenes in the book as well. I could feel my heart racing with every page. Though a few grammar errors made me go back and re-read parts until I understood, I loved this book.
I want to take this time to thank Sonnet for coming to me with such and amazing manuscript. I am truly honored to be offered the chance to read this great story. I am definitely going to need more books like this in the future and I am happy to review for you any time. Please follow the links below to get more info on this books and more like it! I have also posted a blurb below to give you a little taste of what you’re missing. So go read already!


Agent Nicholas Grafton has a plan. To use a convicted criminal to catch other criminals and he thinks he’s chosen the perfect candidate. 

Cera Raine went to prison for the murder of her father. Intelligent, beautiful and resourceful, Cera could have done it but claims she didn’t. Intrigued by Grafton’s proposal she takes it, even with its condition – that she wear a bomb around her neck. Once out, she will do whatever she has to, to get him to trust her, even take down a drug operation plaguing the streets of Central City.


Website: http://www.sonnetodell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment