Monday, March 6, 2017

Book Review Day: Ticker



What an upbeat, steampunk-esk, mystery. The flow truly kept me feeling rather light, and took away from my connection with story. I couldn't tell if I was back in time, or out in the future. I feel like I was let down with this one. I picked up on a hint of a classic London murder mystery. Totally over done! Sorry everyone, I just couldn't get into this book!!! 
Though I beg all of you to make your own reading choices! I felt sucked in by the cover, and completely let myself down! Read more about this books through the link below!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19223830-ticker
Have a book that you LOVE??? I LOVE suggestions! Leave them in the comments below and keep coming back for more reviews every Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment