Monday, March 20, 2017

Book Review Day: Apocalypsis

I think I really enjoyed this twist in post apocalyptic tale! No ZOMBIES!! Something kill everyone over 20 one day, leaving kids to fend for themselves. Knowing it was coming, our main gal has been training with her dad for years. So when it happened, when he died, she could survive and defend herself. Meeting strangers and learning who her enemies are causes he to see more than her fair share of gore. Totally gave me chills while keeping me totally hooked until the very last page! Worth the read for sure!  You can score it for free, ON KINDLE, here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008E95UOK/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Don't forget to check out my facebook page: facebook.com/JThompsonbooks to keep up with all the fun stuff I am doing. Also catch my next pop up sale, or this years IABE! I bet you're interested now!! Stay tuned for next weeks review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment