Monday, February 20, 2017

Book Review Day: Courage That Counts



Check it out, another book review! This thrilling erotic romance is a true indie gem. I found I enjoyed this book. I normally don't got for something with erotica in it, however there was more of a storyline than other books I've read, so i felt like I was reading a book over a dirty magazine. The passion and love between the characters is awesome! I feel like I am right in the mix of things, as our main character looses his best friend. And who doesn't love a fire fighter??? 
I totally loved this book and will be talking to all my friends about it! You should totally check it out as well and find out what it is you're missing out on! Click the link to find out more about this awesome book!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24964560-courage-that-counts?ac=1&from_search=true

No comments:

Post a Comment