Monday, April 10, 2017

Book Review Day: Fatal Obession


Hi Everyone, sorry for the short delay in posts. My computer decided to take a break, and I finally got it back. Just in time too!
While I loved the romance, and vivid picture this book painted for me, it felt totally predictable! There is no mystery as to what you are getting into, the title gives it all away. Totally worth the read if you are really into classic murder mysteries. And as I said the romance is HOT! I just wanted a few new twists. Something unexpected! 
I did like how I could instantly picture the characters and the small town setting. This was a nice, quick read as well. Completely worth a few hours in a chair, with some coffee, to read cover to cover!
Find out more here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24238366-fatal-obsession
As always find out more about good books at: facebook.com/JThompsonbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment